Snow Caps Glutathione Review

Snow Caps  Glutathione
Hello Everyone!!! After taking Vitapack Megawhite Glutathione. I decided to look for another good and  effective glutathiones.

I have red a lot of  good reviews about Snow Caps Glutathione but I'm having a hard time to buy it because it's not yet available in Mercury Drugstore here in Pampanga but luckily they already have stock on their store.





This glutathiones has 500mg of L-Glutathione with Vitamin C and ALA in the total of 700 mg per capsule and it only cost 49.75php per capsules. One box of Snowcaps has 30 capsules for only  1,495 php. It's very affordable because you can take this once  a day.

Unlike  the other brands of glutathiones that only have a 250 mg per capsule so you must take it twice a day so it will cost you 95php per day.


It's my first day taking of it (November 13, 2014). I  will update my  blogs if I can see some any improvements on my skin.

BY THE  WAY I NEED SPONSORS HAHAHA! :D 

Hello Snow Caps Glutahione :))))





November 22, 2014

-Hello everyone!! :)) After 10 days I've been taking it. I just noticed that my arms becomes lightens than before especially when I put my arms under the sun. It was good for me so I decided to buy again another 10 capsules to continue it. I hope it will continue to whitens my skin and I'm looking forward to see my skin becomes white. I can say that I have trust for this product to help me to whitens my skin and to look fresh and blooming, so that it will  help me to find  a job once I decided to apply again to be hired.

SEE MORE: Skin Care Tips

You can also visit the Trending News and Trending Videos


Share on Google Plus

1 comment:

  1. saan mo n bili snow caps d2 sa pampanga ?gusto ko po i try

    ReplyDelete