Belo Acne Pro Facial Wash - Review

Belo Acne Pro


Hello everyone! I have a good news for all who have cystic acne on their face, let's call it a pimpy. Belo Medical Group have a new skin care that target the pimples to eliminate them to your face and to prevent some breakouts that will leave you a pimple marks. 

Belo Acne Pro have Bee Venom ingredients in their facial wash and it doesn't feel sting and it is mild to use this facial wash if you have a sensitive skin. It feels really gentle unlike other acne products!

It helps to keep your skin clean and it will remove your excess oil to you face. It will not totally remove your pimples but It can help to reduce your acne and to prevent to have breakouts.

It cost 99.75 php.

I will give a rates of 4 out of 5 for this Belo's Ace Pro product for pimple/acne. 
I'm going too try their Belo Acne Pro Pimple Gel and Belo Acne Pro Treatment Toner


See more: Skin Care Tips

You can also visit: Trending News and Trending Videos 



Share on Google Plus

1 comment:

  1. I've been using this over a months now and my skin loves it. Now I can say that, "only belo touches my skin". Exploring the other Belo products too. :)

    ReplyDelete