Belo Glutathione Capsule with Collagen Review



I take this Belo Glutathione Capsule with Collagen last April 2014. On my first 5 days I just noticed that there's a lot of huge acne on my face. I was so alarmed about the early bad result so I decided to stop and not to buy again because I also felt some bad symptoms like stomach ache and some rashes on my legs. And until now I'm suffering with this acne on my face not only one or two or three but many pimples. By taking this belo gluta it only active's my acne and it was a nightmare for me until now. 

Right now I'm taking Vitapack Megawhite and it was so good because there's no any bad effects even though not so fast the whitening effect on my skin and it has a lot of good reviews in different blogs. Vitapack Megawhite is only available at Watson's and It cost 95php per sachet with 2 capsules good for 1 day. Every box has 10 sachets good for 10 days and it cost 950php.



See more: Skin Care Tips

You can also visit: Trending News and Trending Videos

Share on Google Plus

0 comments: