Home made remedy treatment for acne


Home made remedy treatment for acne :D


      Hello everyone! I have a good news for those who don't have a budget to treat their acne in their face. I just watched this tip one of the  shows of news tv channel 11.

Now, lets start this easy procedure that anyone can do this at home and it was too helpful for your skin.

1st Just mix a pure black coffee not 3 in 1 coffee into a hot water 
(I decided to use Nescafe classic and I don't know if its real pure black coffee)

2nd Mix two Vitamin E softgel into a cup of hot coffee

3rd Then wait for a minute to make it warm or cold

And lastly you can apply this coffee with Vitamin E to your affected skin and leave it for 30 mins - 1 hour but I recommend to do this tip before you sleep and washed it in the morning after you wake up.


Another tips for Acne Treatment: Egg white mask

SEE MORE: Skin Care Tips

You can also visit the Trending News and Trending Videos

Share on Google Plus

1 comment: