Vitapack Megawhite

Vitapack Megawhite


Vitapack Megawhite

I have read many good reviews about this glutathione capsules especially at the blog site of Kikaysikat.com so I decided to buy this product.

I started taking this glutathione food supplement last september 16, 2014 to boost my immune system and to see if I have a chance to make my skin whiter. 

It's my 4th day taking this capsule so I don't have yet seen any changes on my skin so I need to wait and continue taking this food supplement.

The other brands that I took it. It gives me a lot of pimples and there's no any changes on my skin. And it was too very expensive but they have the best name when it comes to Glutathione brands. (M._._ & B._._._)



Vitapak Megawhite Ingredients

L-Glutathione 250mg
Calcium Ascorbate 100mg 

            Calcium 9.42mg
            Vitamin C 82.60 mg
L-Cysteine 50mg

It's recommended to use for best results to take 1 capsule of Vitapack Megawhite before breakfast and 1 capsule before dinner.


It cost 95php per sachet with 2 capsules good for 1 day. Every box has 10 sachets good for 10 days and it cost 950php.

After 10 days taking this food supplement, I don`t have yet seen any whitening or lightening in my skin. But I don`t loose hope that I can achieve the whitening that I want by taking this Vitapack Megawhite.

After 30 days taking it, my friends have been noticed that my skin makes whitten than before. When I'm under the sun I see the difference of my skin and it become my skin lighten.


By the way I need sponsors hahaha!

SEE MORE: Skin Care Tips

You can also visit the Trending News and Trending Videos


Share on Google Plus

0 comments: