Belo Intensive Whitening Bar

Belo Intensive Whitening Bar

Hello Everyone! I was looking a whitening soap at Watson's SM Pampanga, I saw this new whitening product of Belo Medical Group and it attract my attention because the packaging looks elegant and of course it's BELO's product so I decided to try their soap if its compatible with my skin.

This soap smells so good like a candies that's why I really love to smell it several times. When I used it for the first time it made my skin itchy and irritated but I did not stop to use it because based on the back of their packaging there may be slight stinging and itchiness as the actives work in exfoliating the skin. 

Like the other brand of Kojic soap it gives you a dry skin.. And I don't see any whitening effect in my skin after 2 weeks. Maybe my skin is sensitive that's why its not compatible with my skin and it made my pimples itchy and pimpy.

The price of this soap is 59.75php. 
I read some reviews about this soap and it was effective for them. And I want to try again to give a second chance hehe.

SEE MORE: Skin Care Tips

You can also visit the Trending News and Trending Videos




Share on Google Plus

0 comments: